Social media for business

Author: Keith Tully

Keith Tully is a business recovery professional with Real Business Rescue, a firm of insolvency practitioners dedicated to helping struggling companies.

Free Marketing Consultation

  • http://www.financeyourcompany.com Tiffany C. Wright

    Thank you for this infographic on B2B marketing. I see so many on consumer-based businesses. My firm markets solely to small and medium business owners and has only begun, in the last 2 months, to leverage social media. We’re newbies because I didn’t see the value for a B2B company. But our traffic to our website has increased, as has our level of engagement. We’re still in learning mode and making lots of mistakes but we’re much further along than we were 2 months ago. Your infographic includes some additional insights/tips we will incorporate into our strategy. Thanks again.

    Tiffany C. Wright
    The Resourceful CEO

  • Keith – Real Business Rescue

    Thanks Robert. I agree, the social side of B2B marketing is hard to ignore looking at these statistics, thanks for the comments, Keith

  • Robert Loomes

    I love the graphic. It’s all about connecting the right way and developing quality relationships with online people.